Make sure you are not printing in grayscale. You might also have to check the box for “background images” to have your chartt printed in color.
- Getting Started
- Creating a project
- Editing a project
- Gantt Chart
- “I can not print the Ganttchart in color”
- “Do you have an app or a mobile version of Agantty?”
- “Is it possible to assign tasks to user that are not registered at Agantty?”
- “Can I host an instance of Agantty on my own server?”
- “How can I delete my account?”
- “How can I synchronize my calendar? (outlook, ical)”
Working on it. Small team, loads of stuff to do. But it’s definitely a priority.
So far there is no possibility to process external data for Agantty. But there will be in the future.”
No, everyone who wants to be part of a team and share the same projects with this tool needs to be registered here. But it’s free and takes like 2 seconds so… go for it
Unfortunately not yet but we are working on a solution for that.
Before you leave, would you please tell us what the main reason was, that made you want to delete your account. We want to improve agantty and make it a better fit for you in the future.
Leave us a note at and help us to make agantty great again :) firstname.lastname@example.org. Would be really appreciated!
Now, this is how you delete your agantty account:
First you´re the only one who is able to delete your account. You need to make sure, you are not the only admin in teams with more than you as a member. So please select another admin, or delete the team. Otherwise your colleges would be lost :) This you can easily manage under „Teams & Permissions“: https://app.agantty.com/#/settings/account
With a tear in all our eyes, here is the exit. Bottom right corner will delete your account and all the data belonging to you completely. Nothing left to store: https://app.agantty.com/#/account_settings/
Many agantty users asked for ical sync, so you can import your agantty ganttchart projects into google calendar oder apple ical.
This is how you generate a link and import it to your calendar:
- Click on “Export and publish” and select “calendar export”.
- Copy the givin link and go to „Other Calendars” in Google Calendar (Look at the bottom left ;)). Click „Add by URL” and copy/paste the agantty address that is provided above.
- WOOP. You did it!
There are two different export options:
- Now you can sync agantty to any calendar via a public link you can generate for any project now. Your project tasks with colors and due dates will be synced after importing the url.
- If you just want to share the calendar with any college or customer once, you can generate a sharable link that will not update after changing something in agantty.